Interviewing a DJ For Your Wedding? Ask These 25 Questions!
You and your significant other are shopping around to book a DJ at your wedding. We are sure you have a ton of questions. We bet there are questions that haven’t even crossed your mind yet! Mole Street Artists are here to help. We’ve laid out 25 questions that you must ask while interviewing a DJ for your wedding.
- What is your style?
- Can you play my songs? (play list)
- Can you avoid these songs (do not play list)
- Do you take requests?
- Can you share a wedding playlist that you have done in the past?
- Do you emcee?
- Can you announce the entrances, toasts, and cake cutting?
- What do you wear?
- How would you describe your show?
- Where can we see you perform live?
- How many weddings do you play per year?
- What venues have you performed in?
- What other events do you play?
- Do you use turntables or digital mixing tools?
- Do you have references from a past wedding?
- Are you available on my date?
- Have you performed at our venue before?
- What sound and lighting gear do you bring with you vs should be provided by the venue?
- Do you have liability insurance?
- How long does it take you to set up?
Pricing & Payment
- What is the cost?
- How much is the deposit?
- When is the final payment due?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What circumstances may cause hidden fees or extra costs?
Schedule a Call Today:
We hope this list of questions has alleviated some stress and given you the confidence in your search to find the right DJ for your event. If you are ready to discuss options for your wedding, schedule a call with our Senior Talent Buyer, Sean Timmons today!